The ICEC Steering Committee, elected by the member organizations, is comprised of six individuals who serve three-year terms. The Committee provides advice and guidance to the Coordinator.
Steering Committee Members
- Alan Lambert is the President and Founder of Prosalud Interamericana, a network of NGOs in Latin America.
- Christine Bixiones is a Senior Associate Technical Advisor at Population Services International.
- Elisha Dunn-Georgiou is the Vice President of Advocacy at Population Action International.
- Elizabeth Westley serves as the ICEC Coordinator, based at Family Care International, the current ICEC host organization.
- Martha Brady is the Senior Associate at the Population Council working in Poverty, Youth and Gender, and HIV and AIDS programs.
- Dr. Raffaela Schiavon is the Country Leader of Ipas Mexico.
- Sharif Hossain is a Program Associate at the Population Council in Bangladesh.
Regional Representatives to Steering Committee
- Cinthya Amanecer is based in Mexico and serves as the coordinator for the Latin American Consortium for Emergency Contraception (LACEC/CLAE).
- Kelly Cleland is a Staff Researcher at Princeton University’s Office of Population Research and the Executive Director of the American Society for Emergency Contraception.
- Angel Foster is an Associate at Ibis Reproductive Health and also serves as the Coordinator of the Arab World Regional EC Network.
- Saumya RamaRao is a Senior Associate with the Reproductive Health Program at Population Council where she coordinates the EC network for Africa, ECafrique.